Monday, March 14, 2011

AboveThePark







I am a sucker and purchased this RZ Vest about a year ago....yes on QVC I know! It is embarassing! Really goes to show that I am 72 years old on the inside. Regardless, I LOVE IT! I wear it all year round, and yes I get made fun of everytime I wear it for ordering it off QVC, it doesn't matter because it goes with anything I throw on. This Topshop Blouse is one of those items in my closet I find myself wearing at least 3 times a week hoping no one will notice.

I moved into my new cottage in Seward Park so I have been busy decorating, and finally getting to put my own touch on my OWN place! I have moved far too many times in the last few years, it feels amazing to be able to invest time, and energy to make it feel like a home. My mom was visiting last week, so we were shopping all over seattle to find the perfect pieces to furnish my home.. THANKS MOM! pictures to come :)

obviously photos are by the one, the only AJ Ragasa! check out amazing photographers blog!
PS love the quote on his website "...I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares." -Saul Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment