Monday, February 28, 2011

shred it to white walls












self ripped and detailed t shirt (inquire within they are for sale!), LF Leather Jacket, Karen Walker Number 1 sunnies, Jeffrey Campbell Tube 2, moon raven deign necklace, rings: Low LuvxErin Wasson, Forver 21 swan, tiffany knot ring, and black random find

It has been way too long since I posted an Adrian x Kayla shoot! To be perfectly honest every time I went to post it, I would get all too overwhelmed at how many phenomenal choices AJ gave me, that I would put it off!! Not a bad problem to have, if only I wasn't one of the most indecisive characters....

I do not wear this jacket as much as I should, I find myself putting it on and walking around my house playing with the fringe and then taking it off before I leave. It has that amazing Woodstock 70's vibe, sometimes I feel like everything I wear is so 70's inspired that I would look like I just walked off the set of a movie if I added this jacket to the maxi skirt, flowing tops and clogs. I started ripping shirts out of pure boredom and now i can't stop! it is just such an interesting element to add to a boring T-shirt, my next move is to add american flag patches to the shoulders.

photo by Adrian John Ragasa

No comments:

Post a Comment