Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BCG



t shirt: Club Monaco, leather pants: Topshop, loafers: Stubbs and Wootton



BCG- Birth control Glasses
it is funny that she brings this up because in NY my friends and I realized to keep the creepy guys away late at night on the subway, we would just wear glasses and suddenly we were invisible! Great trick!
booties- Proenza Schouler



from one of my favorite blogs, the Man Repeller, I love these looks at her descriptions!

I want this Veda Jacket! Veda was one of my favorite stores on the LES, I would find myself wondering through once a week chatting with the girls lusting over all of the denim/leather combos and then leaving empty handed. I should have invested! Yes that's right it is an investment (although I do not seem to making much return...).

No comments:

Post a Comment