Friday, January 21, 2011

Deer John








Vintage Christian Dior Sunnies, Elizabeth and James Top, Moon Raven Design "Raven" Necklace, Random other necklaces, Vintage Donna Karen Pants, TopShop belt, Joan and David oxfords

I found these pants at the good ole West Seattle Senior Center that came with a matching top for $6, and if that isn't a good enough deal it was their monthly sale so everything was an additional 20% off! (also where my boyfirend coined the term OLS for me old lady syndrome)I love Donna Karen circa 1990, she is still great, but something about her earlier work just makes me think of the classic "power suit woman".

I love antlers and deer, so when AJ asked me if I thought it was weird to incorporate these horns and taxidermy deer head I was thrilled! These photos were AJ and I's favorite of the bunch....

photography by AJ Ragasa. I can't say enough what an amazing job he did, check him out!

2 comments: