Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Staples

















I have been living in these looks lately and are essential to my summer look:

1. I love the high wasted denim with a belt and tights, great for days that it is a bit too cold for shorts, but too hot for pants
2. Oversized Fedora or derby hats in black and straw, makes an plain outfit into something amazing (great for when I am feeling boring) via wheredidugetthat
3. Sheer oversized shirts
4. Printed shorts, speaks for itself cute, comfy, and everything else via jak&jill
5 & 6 Karen Walker sunglasses, the deep freeze in tortoise and number one in milky. I honestly do not know what I did prior to these i can't take them off!
7. A chunky thick strap wedge, my personal fave are these Vera Wang Wedges, I have worn another pair of heels since March

No comments:

Post a Comment